EVENTS OF INTEREST:
Object : RECRUITMENT OF A CONSULTING FIRM FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A RNI MEASUREMENT PROTOCOL AND THE NORMATIVE REFERENCE OF MALI IN THE FIELD OF THE HOMOLOGATION OF EQUIPMENT AND TERMINALS.
The Malian Telecommunications Regulatory Authority /TIC et Postes (AMRTP) proposes to recruit a consultant to conduct the study mentioned above.
Specific objective of the study
During this mission, It is expected that the consultant will identify, expose and develop the main normative standards and guidelines allowing:
- To assess compliance according to the Radio Equipment Directive (RED).
- To perform the radio tests(ETSI standards and so on.).
- To evaluate the radio performance and characterization of antennas.
- Propose and develop the RNI measurement protocol based on reference guidelines.
Consulting firms interested in this call are invited to make themselves known to the AMRTP by sending a file containing the following information in a closed envelope or by e-mail:
- Presentation of the firm;
- Administrative information (commercial register, tax discharge, certificate of non-bankruptcy, etc.) ;
- Presentation of references of similar study missions or of the same technical complexity in the last five years, attested by certificates of the services made or copies of the pages of signature guards of similar contracts.
Expressions of interest must be sent with the mention «RECRUITMENT OF A CONSULTING FIRM FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A RNI MEASUREMENT PROTOCOL AND THE NORMATIVE REFERENCE OF MALI IN THE FIELD OF THE HOMOLOGATION OF EQUIPMENT AND TERMINALS» No later than 16/12/2022 at 12 noon (TU) at the address below :
Saidou Pona SANKARE