- watch over national interests in telecommunications / ICT and postal …
- ensure compliance with the principle of technological neutrality …
- ensure compliance with environmental and health standards …
- ensure compliance by the various license holders …
- ensure compliance with applicable postal regulations …
- ensure the regulation and registration of the domain name of Mali point ml (.ml) …
This is why I urge all my colleagues (Members of the Regulatory Board and of the Executive Secretariat, Directors of Departments as well as all of their collaborators) to demonstrate, as in the past, their commitment and of sacrifice: what it is in fact is to respond to the call of Mali, in a context now characterized by the desire to build the "MALI KURA".
Dear colleagues of the AMRTP, I have no doubt, for a single moment, that together we will build a real team and that, driven by the same vision and working in harmony, we will reap results which, at the time of the balance sheet , we will all be proud. This confidence in the future is based in particular on the following facts:
- thanks to your expertise, my predecessors, to whom I would like to pay tribute, have made achievements on which it is appropriate to build;
- the first contacts I had with you reassured me about your high sense of duty and your willingness to honor the mission entrusted to you.
Good luck to the AMRTP serving the exclusive interests of MALI!
First, because it is a mark of great confidence. However, one of the essential values of our society is based on the following: it is not enough to enjoy trust; failing to improve it, we must ensure that it does not shake.
Then, because our country is at a crossroads: confronted, for a decade, with a multidimensional crisis that threatens the very foundations of the Nation.
Arbitrator and neutral expert, architect and guardian of exchange networks in Mali.
AMRTP is an AII
Administrative authority independent of economic players.
Commitment and the desire to always serve better are at the heart of our approach.
Friendly customer service
You will always be well received and informed at our premises or by calling 80 00 44 44
What we do
Startups / Entrepreneurs
We protect innovators with an attitude of neutrality letting new technologies evolve until their eventual adoption by the market.
Fixed and mobile operators
The provision of electronic communications services to the public is free, subject to prior declaration to the Armtp.
Companies using telecom services
Amrtp ensures that fixed and mobile networks meet the connectivity needs of all businesses.
Professional mobile network
Hospitals, stadiums, transport, industries, events players, … do you manage a professional mobile network? Request frequencies for your activity.
AMRTP is the body responsible for frequency distribution in Mali. No frequency should be used without formal authorization from AMRTP
Postal and parcel operators
A declaration system and information collection have been put in place for all parcel operators operating in Mali.
Are you a project leader and want to tell us about it?
Provide your contacts and we will get back to you as soon as possible