Notice of call for competition: DRP – CO: N ° 20-002 / AMRTP
- The Malian Authority for the Regulation of Telecommunications, Information and Communication Technologies and Posts (AMRTP) has funds from its budget and intends to use part of these funds to make payments under of the Contract relating to the supply, installation and commissioning of an indoor QoS probe.
- AMRTP solicits closed offers from eligible candidates who meet the required qualifications for the provision of the following services: the supply, installation and commissioning of an indoor QoS probe.
- The procurement will be carried out by Request for Information and Open Competition Price as defined in Article 24 of Order No. 2015-3721 / MEF-SG of October 22, 2015 laying down the terms of application of the Code of Public contracts and Public Service Delegations, and open to all eligible candidates.
- Interested candidates can obtain information from Oumar Sidi ALY, Director of the Administration and Finance Department of AMRTP, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and take note of the Call for Competition at the address mentioned below -after:
AMRTP, Street 360 Building AMRTP, Hamdallaye ACI, Bamako
from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The qualification requirements are:
- Balance sheets for the last three years (2017, 2018 and 2019) certified by a chartered accountant or certified by a chartered accountant. These balance sheets must include the following statement affixed by the competent tax service “Balance sheets or extracts from balance sheets in accordance with the declarations made to the Tax Service”
- The average annual turnover for the last three years (2017, 2018 and 2019) must be at least equal to the amount of the offer.
For newly created companies, the qualification requirements are: Declaration from a bank or authorized financial body attesting to the availability of funds at least equal to the amount of the tender or a bank commitment to finance the contract.
Technical capacity and experience
The Bidder must prove, with supporting documentation, that it meets the following experience requirements: for the last three (03) years (2017, 2018 and 2019), having performed at least one (01) similar contract with certificate of good execution, or receipt report.
- Candidates must attach the following documents to their tenders:
Certified true copy, valid, in the original of:
- Registration in the commercial register
- Approval or professional card
- Tax clearance
- Certificate of non-bankruptcy less than 3 months old
NB: the provisional winner of the contract must provide the following documents within 2 working days:
- Tax identification card
- INPS certificate
- OMH certificate
- Interested candidates can consult the complete Call for Competition file free of charge or withdraw it against payment of a non-refundable sum of fifty thousand (50,000) FCFA at the address mentioned below:
AMRTP, Street 360 Building AMRTP, Hamdallaye ACI, BP: 2206 Bamako
- Offers should be submitted to the following address:
AMRTP, Street 360 Building AMRTP, Hamdallaye ACI, BP: 2206 Bamako no later than June 19, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
The Late bids will not be accepted.
- Bids must include a tender guarantee in the amount of One million five hundred thousand francs (1,500,000) FCFA.
- Bidders will remain committed by their offer for a period of sixty (60) days from the deadline for submitting offers.
- The tenders will be opened in the presence of the representatives of the tenderers who wish to attend the opening of the tenders on June 19, 2020 at 10.00 am at the following address: AMRTP, Rue 360 Immeuble AMRTP, Hamdallaye ACI, BP: 2206 Bamako.
Le Président de l’Autorité
Cheick Sidi Mohamed NIMAGA
Officier de l’Ordre National