Notice of call for competition
DRP – CO : N°20-002/ AMRTP
- The Malian Authority for the Regulation of Telecommunications, Information and Communication Technologies and Posts (AMRTP) has funds from its budget and intends to use part of these funds to make payments under of the Contract relating to the acquisition of non-ionizing radiation measurement equipment.
- The AMRTP solicits closed offers from eligible candidates who meet the required qualifications for the provision of the following services: acquisition of non-ionizing radiation measurement equipment.
- The procurement will be carried out by Request for Information and Open Competition Price as defined in Article 24 of Order No. 2015-3721 / MEF-SG of October 22, 2015 laying down the terms of application of the Code of Public contracts and Public Service Delegations, and open to all eligible candidates.
- Interested candidates can obtain information from Mr. Oumar Sidi ALY, the Director of the Administration and Finance Department, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and take note of the Call for Competition File at the address mentioned below :
AMRTP, Street 360 Building AMRTP, Hamdallaye ACI, Bamako from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The qualification requirements are:
- The average annual turnover for the last three years (2016, 2017 and 2018) must be at least equal to the amount of the offer.
- For newly created companies, the qualification requirements are: Statements from a bank or authorized financial organization attesting to the availability of funds at least equal to the amount of the tender or a bank commitment to finance the contract.
Technical capacity and experience
The Bidder must prove, with supporting documentation, that it meets the following experience requirements: for the last five (05) years (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018), have performed at least one ( 01) similar contract with certificate of good performance or receipt report and copy of the cover pages and signature of the contract.
Applicants must attach the following administrative documents to their tenders:
- Certified true copy, valid, in the original of:
- Registration in the commercial register
- Tax clearance
- Certificate of non-bankruptcy less than 3 months old
NB: the provisional winner of the contract must provide the following documents within 2 working days:
- Tax identification card
- INPS certificate
- OMH certificate
- Interested candidates can consult the complete Call for Competition file free of charge or withdraw it against payment of a non-refundable sum of Fifty thousand (50,000) FCFA at the address mentioned below:
AMRTP, Rue 360 Immeuble AMRTP, Hamdallaye ACI, BP: 2206 Bamako
Offers should be submitted to the following address:
AMRTP, Street 360 Building AMRTP, Hamdallaye ACI, BP: 2206 Bamako no later than September 3, 2020 at 10:00 am. Late offers will not be accepted.
- Bids must include a tender guarantee, in the amount of one million (1,000,000) FCFA.
- Bidders will remain committed by their offer for a period of sixty (60) days from the deadline for submitting offers.
- The tenders will be opened in the presence of representatives of the tenderers who wish to attend the opening of the tenders on September 03, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. at the following address: AMRTP, Street 360 Building AMRTP, Hamdallaye ACI, BP: 2206 Bamako.
Cheick Sidi Mohamed NIMAGA
Officer of the National Order