Malian Regulatory authority for Telecommunications, Information and Communication Technologies and Posts (AMRTP)
AAOO N° 22-001 / AMRTP
- The AMRTP has funds from its budget, to finance its program of activities, and intends to use part of these funds to make payments under the Alucobond Coating Work Contract for the AMRTP headquarters building.
- The AMRTP is seeking closed tenders from eligible candidates who meet the qualifications required to carry out the following work: “Alucobond coating of the facades of the AMRTP headquarters building“.
- The award of the Contract will be conducted by open call for tenders as defined in the Public Procurement Code in Article 50, and open to all eligible candidates.
- Interested candidates can obtain information from AMRTP, Rue 360 Immeuble AMRTP Hamdallaye ACI and read the tender documents from the Administration and Finance Department of the AMRTP, on working days from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The qualification requirements are: The Bidder must prove, with supporting documentation, that he meets the following experience requirements: for the last ten (10) years (2011 to 2021), have performed at least two (02) similar contracts with a certificate of good performance, the cover pages, the minutes of receipt and signing of the corresponding contracts from public or parapublic or international bodies.
For newly created companies, the qualification requirements are: Declarations from an authorized bank or financial body attesting to the availability of funds at least equal to the amount of their offers.
The tenderer must have a staff composed of:
|No.||Position||Overall experience in work (years)||Experience in similar work (number)|
|1||A Metal Structure Engineer or equivalent specializing in coating installation Alucobond /Bac +5||Ten (10) years||One (01)|
|2||A civil engineer or equivalent/ Bac +5||Ten (10) years||Un (01)|
|3||Two building technicians/BT||Ten (10) years||Un (01)|
See the DPAO for detailed information.
- Interested candidates can consult the complete Tender file free of charge or withdraw it for consideration against payment of a non-refundable amount of 50,000 FCFA, at the address mentioned below AMRTP Rue 360 Immeuble AMRTP, Hamdallaye ACI – Bamako. The payment method will be in cash at the Caisse de l’AMRTP or by bank check. The Tender File may be withdrawn from the AMRTP or will be sent by email.
- Tenders must be submitted to the following address: AMRTP Rue 360 AMRTP Building, Hamdallaye ACI – Bamako, no later than May 26, 2022 at 10 a.m. Offers that do not reach the above times and dates, indicated, will simply be rejected and returned without being opened.
- Bids must include a bid guarantee, in the amount of:
25,500,000 FCFA in accordance with Article 69 of the Public Procurement Code.
- Bidders will remain bound by their bid for a period of ninety days (90) from the deadline for the submission of tenders as specified in point 19.1 of the CI and the DPAO.
Tenders will be open in the presence of representatives of tenderers who wish to attend the opening of the folds on May 26, 2022 at 10 a.m. at the following address: AMRTP, Rue 360 Immeuble AMRTP, Hamdallaye ACI – Bamako
Bamako, on 12/04/2022
Cheick Sidi Mohamed NIMAGA
Officer of the National Order